Menu
klick
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Simply 8 tariff problems

I have been on the simply 8 tariff since the start this is when you got free 30mins virgin to virgin calls. Last month it stopped suddenly so I rang virgin and agent told me this was a very old tariff and was now unsupported so choose a different one which I declined and said that I wanted my free 30mins back .He went away conferred with a manager and told me I would be better off now because I can instead stay on simply 8 but get 50mins a month free every month no top up required to any uk number, great I thought and he added 50mins straight away. Now I think you can guess what happened next no free minutes added this month and so called up virgin who try to fob me off that it was a one off goodwill gesture!!!!!

I have told them to access the call that will clearly hear the agent tell me "every thing stays the same and its better for me as I can call any uk number for 50mins instead of 30mins and this will credit every month with no need to top up as was the original simply 8".

Got some goodwill minutes while they investigate my complaint (after insistence).

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Simply 8 tariff problems

Hi klick,,

I'm also on the Simply 8p tariff. It is (and always has been) 50 VM to VM minutes free from the start of each month. Not 30 minutes: Pay-As-You-Go-Legacy-tariffs .

Late January, I along with others noticed we were being charged for "free" VM to VM minutes: Simply 8p tariff charging for calls to another virgin mobile phone .

Like yourself, I was given "Goodwill minutes" which allow me to call any other number.

This is a one off "Goodwill" allowance whilst the problem of the missing 50 VM to VM minutes was looked into and sorted by the Virgin Team.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi klick,,

I'm also on the Simply 8p tariff. It is (and always has been) 50 VM to VM minutes free from the start of each month. Not 30 minutes: Pay-As-You-Go-Legacy-tariffs .

Late January, I along with others noticed we were being charged for "free" VM to VM minutes: Simply 8p tariff charging for calls to another virgin mobile phone .

Like yourself, I was given "Goodwill minutes" which allow me to call any other number.

This is a one off "Goodwill" allowance whilst the problem of the missing 50 VM to VM minutes was looked into and sorted by the Virgin Team.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
klick
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Still having problems getting my 50 free mins been adding by ringing each month but this month they refused despite

no notification on the website and last update on legacy tariff was april.

0 Kudos