Menu
vegas33139
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sim didn't turn up! I really shouldn't have expected it to.

Ordered a new 4G sim. Was told it would arrive the next day. I had a text from VM to confirm that my package will be delivered today (yesterday) by 21:00! Bit late I thought, but hey ho - we'll see.

Well, of course it didn't turn up. In the text was a number for me to contact the delivery driver. I did this asking him when I could expect my delivery to my address (gave him address and postcode details). I received a text from him/her 10 later saying he/she didn't work for the courier company any more?

Was I expecting too much from VM? Probably. Virgin Mobile, it's a pity you don't deliver your promises as quickly as you take my money.

So, hey-ho, the phone call ping pong is about to start.

Sometimes, no, most times, with VM, I despair. Roll on Sky mobile when they start-up.

0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim didn't turn up! I really shouldn't have expected it to.

May I ask which date did you place the order and I take it you spoke to offshore sales via 789 or 150 landline?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim didn't turn up! I really shouldn't have expected it to.

Hey vegas33139

Apologies for the difficulties you are experiencing with the delivery of your new SIM. I'd like to take a closer look at your account and see if I can shed some light on the situation for you. I've sent you a private message which you can view by clicking on the envelope in the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos