Menu
oldgit
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Signal drop out

I have been experiencing signal drop outs every day.Are there any problems with signal in the Glasgow area and if not can anyone suggest a possible reason for them?

I have a Sony Aqua M45.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signal drop out

I'd recommend you go to the EE website and see if there are any known issues around you postcode, virgin use their equipment. If there is no issue I'd then try a manual network selection from the phone
0 Kudos
oldgit
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that,I'll give it a try.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi oldgit,

Thanks for your post on the Community. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your mobile signal.

In order to help find out what's causing this problem, we need to look into what's causing this--more specifically:

If all of these do not make a difference, please test your SIM card in a different handset. Are you having the same drop-outs? Is this happening just in the Glasgow area or all areas?

Please let me know how these checks go for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
oldgit
Dialled in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Teri.My phone has not incurred a drop out since I posted originally so I assume there must have been a glitch in service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi oldgit,

Thanks for posting back and letting us know you haven't had any further problems with the signal dropping out. I'm glad to hear that there's not been any ongoing issues with this for you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos