Menu
Delma101
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Settling Account

I have this problem with Virgin Mobile for long time now, I have been trying to settle my account with the company as it was affecting my credit history but they could not help me to pay off my debt, the reason is: I can not give them the password when I signed up which I have forgotten, it was an old account about 6 yrs ago. I have been calling for 4 different occassions but the customer service people pass me from one department to the other and still insists they needed my password for me to pay off my debt with the company? How weird and ridiculous kind of policy is that?!!!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Settling Account

Hi Delma101,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to see the difficulties you have had getting your old account settled, I understand this will be causing frustration as it has impacted your credit history.

I want to see if I can help with this, and have sent you a PM with further information.

You can click the envelope in the top right corner to pick this up Smiley Happy

Speak soon

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Delma101,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to see the difficulties you have had getting your old account settled, I understand this will be causing frustration as it has impacted your credit history.

I want to see if I can help with this, and have sent you a PM with further information.

You can click the envelope in the top right corner to pick this up Smiley Happy

Speak soon

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Delma101
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I'm so pleased I have came across on this forum site, Liam and Dave have helped me resolved my issues with my Virgin account. Very straight forward unlike when tried ringing customer services, they don't help at all, they make people more stress asking many useless questions. Many thanks to your team online!
0 Kudos