Menu
NeilWhitman
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sent two SIM cards in error - how do I cancel one

On Saturday I went online to order a Virgin SIM for my wife's new phone.  After giving all of her details including direct debit she received an email asking her to call as they "need extra information".

She called the number and spent half an hour talking to an overseas call centre who made her give all of her details over again.

We have now received 2x SIM card in the post for 2 separate numbers and they have taken payment twice.  Am struggling to find a number to talk to someone about this.

All I want to do is cancel one and keep the other.  Please help!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sent two SIM cards in error - how do I cancel one

Ring 789 or 0345 600 0789 from any phone. Go with the cancellations option. Or even take it up with the Sales Team on their 0800 free phone: 0800 064 3847

Edit: Adjusted.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
NeilWhitman
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. Hard to call as we are both at work. Is there an email addresses she could write to?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

NeilWhitman wrote:
Thank you. Hard to call as we are both at work. Is there an email addresses she could write to?

Sorry, no. Cancelling via email isn't an option and the money back guarantee period is pretty short anyway

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
J0hn
Super solver
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

there is NO email address for Virgin Mobile at all for complaints, canceling, upgrading, general assistance non nada nothing
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi NeilWhitman, 

I’m sorry to see that you have had duplicate Sims and charges; I’m going to send you a private message shortly for further information so that I can have a look further into this for you. 

Speak to you soon, 

Kelly