Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6 (3,868 Views)

Selectyourcompliment.co.uk/virgin mobile doesn't excist

I was lucky enough to get a phone with a fifty pounds voucher all excited I tried to log into the site to claim my reward only to find the site doesn't excist on google or IE ?? Great state when the very insentive don't work !!!! Anyone know how to actually claim ?? 

Just joined
Message 2 of 6 (3,440 Views)

Re: Selectyourcompliment.co.uk/virgin mobile doesn't excist

I can`t get mine to work either why can`t they just give us a voucher instead of all this palaver .

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6 (3,431 Views)

Yeah would be nice to just be sent a voucher for whatever we select , or is that to simple ? or the sceptic in me says they make it difficult so you give up and they don't have to pay it out !!!! 

Just joined
Message 4 of 6 (3,184 Views)

Found this on Website after a delve about 

You’ll receive your 16 digit Compliments Select voucher code by email (after completing your 28-day cooling off period). In that email, you’ll find a unique link to the Compliments Select site as well as some easy steps explaining how to select your preferred retailer. Once you’ve made your decision, just check out and your voucher will be sent in the post within 2-3 working days.

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6 (3,163 Views)

HI Scooter thanks for the update , but isn't this for the £15/20 media voucher hence the 28 day cooling off , i have the voucher and code as its a mobile incentive ,  just cant reach the website that's stated on the voucher 

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 6 of 6 (3,057 Views)

[ Edited ]

I ordered a new phone on on 5th June so thought I would use the £30 voucher sent with the phone to get some Amazon credit.   Of course tried the website link which didn't work so came here to find out why.  I am now well past the 28 days cooling off period but have not received an email to claim my reward.  Can you advise please?

Actually in now works - would have been handy if the voucher had said Https:// before the address was necessary

0 Kudos