Menu
Frustratedus3r
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Samsung S6 + Tablet Stock

I have been looking to upgrade my current phone for the last few weeks, and after checking daily am constantly getting an out of stock message when trying to order on this deal. I only get an out of stock message, even though I can click through to the order page without being notified as out of stock.

It's very frustrating for a couple of reasons, the phone list page does not identify when in and out of stock. Also on the selection page, the items are listed as in stock, only when you click to the order do I get this "out of stock" message.

I checked again this morning, and thought there had been some progress with the change to Black Friday deals, however still getting the same. These items have been out of stock for at least 10 days. Is it me doing something wrong?, or do Virgin plan of getting stock in time so that I can order the phone I want, so I can benefit from the double data deal?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung S6 + Tablet Stock

Hi Frustratedus3r, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting. 

Sorry to hear you are having troubles upgrading your handset online. It sounds like you are doing everything right so it must just be down to the stock levels we have at the moment. 

If you want to find out further information our upgrades team may know when its due back in stock or may be able to offer you alternative solutions. I would suggest calling our team on 789 from a Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other number. 

Thanks 

Mike 

0 Kudos