Menu
jdodie
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SMS from Virgin informing Credit Low - Actual Status UK£65 in Credit?

Recently I get SMS’s informing me that the credit limited on my monthly subscription phone(s) are either out or getting low and I should top up.

On checking the two accounts one has approximately UK£60 in credit (CR) and the other on an unlimited tariff offer has no data or calls used and also up to date in payments…

It’s getting rather a pain in the neck, these SMSs information with incorrect information. What is up Virgin, your system seems to be breaking down since your move to EE. Will consider another provider if this carries on. I have been with Virgin UK since December 1999 and it is only recently I have notice a decline in its services and so called call centre failures to answer or call backs…….    Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SMS from Virgin informing Credit Low - Actual Status UK£65 in Credit?

Hi jdodie,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear that you are receiving ongoing SMS alerts regarding your credit limit.

These alerts will be sent out when your bill totals 75% or above of your available credit limit and will continue until payment is made.

If you have made a payment already and  are still receiving the text messages, or if you are continually getting these texts without going 75% or above of your available credit limit, please let me know and I can look into this further for you.

I'll pop a pm over to you with the details I'll need to investigate this. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this screen.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SMS from Virgin informing Credit Low - Actual Status UK£65 in Credit?

Hi jdodie,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Mobile service, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos