Menu
mazC
Settling in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Rubbish Customer Service

Been a Virgin customer since 1999, and I remember the date because I could not get my kid's prame in a phone box to keep an eye on him and call my husband. 

Bought a mobile phone. Been with them since. Different phones same number. I screwed up and bought a l o o o  ng contract for the kid who was in the pram when he got to an age to have a phone. He lost the phone - luckly I had insurance - insurance invalid - *sigh* two years later get a check because my insurance was valid. But still the contract to pay. So I kept an eye for when it would end, phoned up to check. Phoned up today to double check, no record of call.

The notes Brian, Rory, Diana and Julie in the Philippines made on your account are worth zip. Get the transcripts. Phone up, ask for dates and times when you called. Virgin will fail ISO stuff because they don't do call log numbers but their problem. Get them to pay to have your calls transcribed as per your right. Then claim it all back. 

0 Kudos
mazC
Settling in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rubbish Customer Service

As of 21st December I am not going to give a penny ever more to Virgin and I regret my loyalty.

0 Kudos
mazC
Settling in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

And that also means all my TV and landline phone stuff. Screw you, Virgin, since you've screwed me and you customer service is zero to nothing. Oh, top tip, do take off the voice of the lovely person on your holding stuff. She's been there for years and it meant something then to have UK based nice people. Now it's me asking the call handler to 'speak slower' and her telling me I'm not 'getting' her stuff when she talks about resolution, tells me that Philip her boss will call me back but actually, no, he can't because he's 'senior'. 

I'm more worried what you're doing to 'Diana' from the Philippines right now since I'm a nice person. Why is Philip not available? He should be the guy to suck this stuff up?  

0 Kudos
mazC
Settling in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Awful, awful company now. Started fine. Filled a gap with cable in Brighton when we had to look at French TV and we went through Cable and Wireless, NTL and then Virgin. But now? You have so missed the boat by cheapskating on customer service. 

You have lost a 16 year loyal customer and I don't care what deals you offer me: you want to offer this cos moving; that cos loyal customer; this cos I live in a place? How about you sort out the stupid, nasty mis-sold contract I sucked up cos 'life' and NOW you tell me it's not over? 

0 Kudos
mazC
Settling in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Awful company and no better than a sharky two bit Catford High Street shonky rip-off thing. Just a matter of scale. 

0 Kudos
mazC
Settling in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Are you bloody serious? 

You no longer have any idea. I've got emails about how I'm a gorgeous lovely member of your community. 

How's this for a challenge. I doubt very much, since you out source all your **bleep** to 'Diana' who cares zip about your company since she spent all her years learning English and getting a degree in business not to end up in a call centre so why would she care? Clearly **bleep** off. Why wouldn't you be at £2.00 an hour?

If this is read by anyone higher up in the company than 'Diana' or her fake boss 'Phillip' who takes on board the utter frustration of your stupid company and your ridiculous offers while penalties and claims of 'oh you said this' when clearly after 3 freaking years of no calls on a number, why would I 'extend' it? So here I go. Call me on UK *****************

We shall see who reads this stupid message board. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
mazC
Settling in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Because no one comes here. And we pay. Not any more. 

0 Kudos
mazC
Settling in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

(0 Views)

Wonder if this whole stretch and pay for loads of tech monkeys to set up a community forum is their life work. I hope not. 

0 Kudos
mazC
Settling in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I suppose my paying for 16 years funded this. No more. Because of

'Rubbish Customer Service'

Dah dah!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi mazC

Thanks for taking the time to join our community, I'm really sorry to hear about your experience there and the impact it’s had on you.

We do take all feedback on board and ensure it gets to the right team. As well as this if you wish to make a complaint we also have our Consumer Complaint Resolution Code of Practice that outlines the steps involved. 

If you have any questions or need any further assistance please do let me know.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos