So it's not only me with this problem. There are hundreds of people paying your mistakes and deal with your credit default accounts you sharing across the nation. Is that kind of trend ruining people's credit scores?
Have a look with what we have to deal? Ridiculous service.. ridiculous - ridiculous - ridiculous
1. Awful. Just awful. Their customer service is hideous- called to let them know I'd moved, they don't supply to our new location. Agent I spoke to was rude and sarcastic, they then put their "manager" on the line who thought got it was appropriate to laugh at my dilemma. Sent a letter via recorded delivery to resolve the matter, never received a response. Gave up (more fool me), paid to close my account and despite their claiming my account was on hold whilst we discussed my case, I find virgin have now added a default to my credit score. I will never use any Virgin product or service again and would discourage anyone from using their services. Unprofessional bunch of scammers
2. It seems the Sir Richard withdraws his brand from this doggy company NFL, better it is.
I have settled the account and move with EE after THEY issued PAC code.
Now two months later they called me to say my services have been suspended as I did not pay the bill.
When I asked to speak to the Manager, he is not available. When I asked to transfer to their customer services, their system will not allow and when I asked them to review my last conversation, they can't see any whilst warning me at the beginning that all conversations are recorded. Thinking that just they got the 'Virgin' brand they can fool not only the customers but also Sir Richard who rent it out.
if your calls are recorded then you are twice worst as you can't use these calls to correct your mistakes.
an unpleasant customer... (still a costumer who are paying you monthly)
OK so? It's not changing the fact that your service is awful and this is not changing the fact that you are ruining in purpose someone's credit score for 6 years? And I will tell you why I am saying this:
1. You are recording calls but none of you checking them when it's for clients and their rights.
2. You made a mistake. Customer service mistake. Never advised me that if I will make a change in the future (payment day), this change will take place next month and not the same month the change took place. Once the payment failed, coz people are expecting to pay later on, you asking your clients to pay 3 months in frond. Let me know if I am wrong. Asking your client to pay 3 months in frond for something you are responsible, as it never been advised. Ridiculous? YES!
3. If we said NO to this payment, coz it wasn't my mistake. You still charging and still can't change the date of the payment, because of the credit on the account. Now if this is not the definition of the word Ridiculous then what is?
Then why you replying?? Is that a game or something... are you playin with our nerves? I am waiting for an answer from a proper employee of Virgin in their forum in their website?? Not an answer from a super user that don't have anything better to do?? Sorry mate but don't reply if you can't help.. I am not here to chat..
apcyberax wrote: i don't have to find a solution. I don't work for VM.