Menu
kithra
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Return new PAYG mobile

After a few days setting up my new PAYG and spending half an hour speaking to Virgin neither of us could find a way to make it ring audibly. So it's going back, but how long will the return envelope take to arrive and will it come by post or courier?

Begin still with 14 days I've said I no longer want it, so I'm hoping they won't simply repair and return it. Can anyone clarify this and confirm that Virgin will refund my money?

I'm an OAP and it's been more trouble than it's worth! Also it was very difficult to hear and understand the agent on the phone, it seems they just work from a script, and having to use my landline (Talktalk) it's cost a lot.

I've ordered a different PAYG from Virgin that should arrive on Tuesday. But I'm guessing the return envelope won't be included in that package.

Having been with Virgin Mobile for around 10 years, if things don't work out I'm seriously considering returning the 2nd new one and going with a different provider.

Kithra
0 Kudos
kithra
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return new PAYG mobile

It's been almost 2 weeks, and yet another phone call, and I'm STILL waiting for a return envelope so that I can have a refund. When will it arrive? I'm not too keen on the 2nd mobile I bought so I'll probably replace that at some point fairly soon. And, when I do, I will most definitely NOT be staying as a Virgin customer. Very, very, poor service.

Kithra
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return new PAYG mobile

Hi kithra,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been a delay in getting you a mobile return pack. Have you received the Jiffy Bag since your post?

If you haven't, please send a private message to me so that I can look into this further for you.

Please provide the following details:

• Full name
  • Mobile number

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help