Menu
littlepot91
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Repair arrrrrrr

Hi,

I've been a virgin mobile customer for 7years and never have I had such terrible service.
My phone stopped working over 3 weeks ago. I've spoken to a number of people on the phone trying to book my phone out for repair. Each time I get told it is now sorted and still don't receive anything to send it for repair!! I get told I'll get a call back and don't!! It is so frustrating especially as my phone doubles up as my camera I've missed out of some important pictures over the past weeks (sister leaving for uni, my birthday and a festival I went too)
It's beyond a joke now it's particularly annoying as it isn't my fault the phone has stopped working, apparently it's a manufacturer fault. I'm paying a bill for a phone I am unable to use.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Repair arrrrrrr

You can see if the returns pack has been despatched via you online account, if it's not showing, it's not been sent.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi littlepot91,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. I appreciate that this is not an ideal situation, seeing that you have been without your mobile phone and apologise for the inconvenience this causes. 

Checking this for you, I can see that you have received a call from us regarding this with more information about your phone repair.

Please let us know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
littlepot91
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yeh was ok just frustrating. How can I track my repair??
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi littlepot91,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm sorry that this has been a frustrating experience for you. 

You can track your phone repair. Just log into Your Account and go to Your Phone to see how it's all going.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
littlepot91
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for responding I can't see it? The tracking page ?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Littlepot91 Smiley Happy

Thanks for the reply and sorry you've not been able to view that, I would suggest loging into the account page for Virgin Mobile and checking on the phone section as Terri has mentioned.

Keep in touch on how you get on.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos