Menu
Cliffy2
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Remove

Please collect your equipment by 01-07 or it goes in the skip!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remove

you shoudl return the equiptment as per the terms. or you will get billed
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cliffy2

Thanks for your post regarding the equipment, and I'm sorry to see you are unhappy with our service.

I believe this is connected to the post you raised here  I have responded to this for you and hope to hear back from you soon.

Regards

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Cliffy2
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen, I don't want to leave, but I am refusing to pay for a service that I just am not getting.
My phone has not worked since December, the Internet since April, and this effects my wifi, making it so slow that snail mail is the quicker option!
What am I supposed to do? I can't report it as I refuse to call on my mobile number as last time I tried it used £5 credit before I got to speak to as actual human being!
Then it's pot luck if you can understand a word they say,
So unless you replace what is faulty I ain't paying, simples
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cliffy2

Thanks for your reply and your message to me.  I have responded to that with the actions I'd like to take on your behalf for you.  It would be great if you could get back to me on this.

I understand this situation is not ideal and has been difficult to resolve given the nature of the communication issues re mobile costs calling us but I am looking at the best possible resolution for you in this and hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind regards

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos