Menu
Njm77
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Remove number from account - help!

Hi

I signed up to Virgin (Sim-only) almost 2 weeks ago, for £15 a month. My order seemed to have been processed twice so I received 2 sims, only wanting one.

My question is how do I get this we second sim removed from my account? I've phoned up three times and each time someone says they've 'disconnected the number' and I'll only be billed the £15 I signed up for. I have received no written confirmation of this and when I go to my account it still says I'll be debited £30.

I'm still within the 14 day cooling off period (until tomorrow, Thurs) so I thought this process would have been much more straightforward.

Help please. I'm tempted to cancel within the 14 days if I'm not assured that I'll only be billed the £15 I wanted.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remove number from account - help!

Hi Njm77,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your order was duplicated and you have been sent two SIM cards--and being billed for both! Have you been able to get the duplicated SIM cancelled and the balance cleared?

If not, you will need to contact us direct on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) and ask to speak to Customer Relations about cancelling the duplicate order.

Please let us know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help