Menu
coreopsis
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Registration Nightmare

Well,

I registered for Virgin Mobile (I am already a TV, broadband and landline customer). I got a confirmatory email which I verified as instructed. I went to order a monthly SIM. At the point that the process asked for a credit card (not to take money from but to act as an authorisation check) the process fell over and asked me to try again (what I was to try again wasn't indicated). When I tried again it asked me to log in. I did, and even though the email, password and Captcha all ticked it claimed not to recognise me. I tried several times - no joy. Oh well I'll try online chat - all busy. I'll try the phone line and I got through. The lady at  the other end said I needed to talk to Sales and put me through. There was a queue of 30 minutes. I've got better things to do so I rang off. Later I get an email saying my purchase was incomplete, click this link to resume. This brings me back to the login which fails as before - even after repeated trying. I looked up Virgin's HQ and found the Complaints Dept. But guess what, I have a landline with paid anytime anywhere included, but Virgin's Complaints Dept. is a charged for service for me! This is unacceptable sharp practice which will be taking up separately with Virgin's Management Team.

But, to the problem in hand, what can I do to get out of this failed login loop?

Coreposis

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registration Nightmare

HI Coreopsis

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with setting your mobile service up.

Due to the nature of your issue and the point you're at in setting this up, I'd recommend you give our team a call on 789 from any Virgin line or 0345 789 6000 from any other.

I'd love to hear how you get on and my apologies again for the inconvenience this issue has caused you so far.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos