Menu
coh
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Refund of Advance Mobile Charges

I had a mobile account that was ported and still have not seen a refund of the advance charges you took by DD.

Tried speaking with your overseas outpost but gave up when the conversation went round in circles for 10 minutes when he tried to tell me you bill in arrears, despite me reciting the advance rental and DD info off a pdf bill!

This situation is not helped by closing the online access to the account whilst you have the credit balance.

I have several BBand accounts and its always the same when you try and resolve a problem and end up overseas.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refund of Advance Mobile Charges

Hi coh,

Thank you for getting in touch via the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you've experienced a problem with sorting out your billing issue when calling in to speak to us. Has this been sorted out for you?

If you would like for me to look into this for you, I'll need to take more information from you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos