Menu
hungledink
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Record a complaint

I recently ordered a sim on the wrong tariff. To try and cancel this I contacted your chat 'experts', who advised that I should just order a new sim on the right tariff and then when I received them, I should phone to cancel the one I didn't need when it arrived.

A few days later, both sims arrived. I contacted your customer support team and over the course of several phone calls where the level of customer service was very poor, they cancelled both sims, even though I only wanted to cancel one.

Since I cancelled within the 14 days of ordering the sims, I mentioned that i wanted assurance I wouldn't be charge I was advised on several occasions that no charges would be made if I didn't use the sims.

Having looked at my account today, I have been charged for both.

I would like to lodge a complaint about this but don't want to have to phone your customer service team due to the poor quality of service I have received thus far.

I would appreciate it if a member of the relevant team would DM me to action my complaint and reimburse me.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Record a complaint

These are community forums.  As such they exist to give advice,  help with technical issues and generally advise people. Account issues are not solved through here in most cases. So you are likely to have to use phone support. An official complaint should be raised through the contact us link.

0 Kudos
deniseKillen99
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Record a complaint

To be honest, you're best writing in to them and sending the letter via recorded delivery.

I've followed the links to "make a complaint" only to be told that they don't deal with mobile!

0 Kudos