Menu
Sarahjohnson
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Recent usage

Hi for two weeks now I've not been able to look at the recent usage on my mobile online account. I've spoke to virgin twice now and still it's not be resolved. Is anyone else having this problem? Second time I rang they 're activated my account but that has made no difference. When I go to the page it says..... oops something has gone wrong, try again in a few minutes.
But two weeks .??????
Thanks sarah
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recent usage

Hi Sarah, 

a quick look through other recent posts will show you that this problem Virgin are having at the moment:
http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Mobile/recent-usage/td-p/3275956/page/3

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Sarahjohnson
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I hadn't looked through the other posts before.
Have a good Christmas
0 Kudos
tadworth506
Joining in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I also am experiencing the same problem...Been like it for about 2 weeks. Just keep getting this Oops message. Have phoned customer services twice so far but problem hasn't been resolved. If my wife tries to bring her account up it works ok. I have got 2 phones on my account, she has only got 1 on hers... don't know if that has got anything to do with the malfunction?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi All,

I'm sorry that the problem viewing your recent usage via My Account is still ongoing and the inconvenience this causes. Our technicians are investigating this, as soon as we have any further update we'll pop back here and let you know. 

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi All,

Thanks to those who sent in your details. I have raised a fault ticket on this issue to our technical support team. We currently don't have an estimated fix time on this, but I'll post back on the Forum thread as soon as I receive an update.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I've received an update on this issue and our technicians have identified the cause of this problem and are working to apply a resolution. I'll be back in touch as soon as I have confirmation that this has been resolved.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi All,

Apologies that the issue with viewing Recent Usage is still ongoing. Checking on this, our technicians are still working on this fault. I'll update this thread as soon as I have more information from our support team. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi All,

I'm sorry that there's not been any further news on this. Our Software development team along with our technicians are still working to resolve this issue.

As soon as we have any news on this, we'll let the Community know.

Apologies for inconvenience the ongoing issue causes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi All,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your Recent Usage access on your online account. Please see the following post: Unable to access Recent Usage via Your Account online. Any future updates will be posted here, so make sure to check back.

We apologise for the inconvenience this causes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos