Menu
ukrbeld
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Receiving emails intended for one of your Mobile Customers

Hi,

I am receiving monthly emails regarding £20 phone bills and scheduled direct debits that are intended for a Virgin Mobile customer. Not me. I don't have a Virgin mobile account, though coincidentally i do have broadband.

I was a tad surprised, but once i realised Virgin weren't actually taking money from me i realise that someone has given you the wrong email address.

I spoke to Virgin customer services last year but they didn't fix it.

I won't post the phone number or email address here (!) but would like to connect with an effective rep from Virgin who can put this right.

Thanks

dave

Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Receiving emails intended for one of your Mobile Customers

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear that you're receiving emails that aren't intended for you. I want to get this all sorted for you.

So I can look into this, I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps. You can view this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
ukrbeld
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

I'm *still* getting emails intended for a Virgin Mobile subscriber....  He is going to pay £10 by Direct Debit on or immediately after 8 August 2016....  Bargain, he used to pay £20. 

The messages are not for me. Clearly the subscriber handed over my email address, not his. 

It seems previous effort wasn't able to turn the tide. Any Neptunes out there?

Thanks, david

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi David,

I appreciate you getting in touch to let us know you are receiving emails for a different customer. 

So that I can look into this and get these emails stopped, I'll need to take more details from you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos