Menu
Gaynoratkins
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refund

Can someone please tell me whether there is a UK customer services number for Virgin mobile? I have spoken to the Indian customer services on numerous occasions, the calls have been over at least a couple of hours, I have been promised calls back and a refund to my account and nothing has materialised. This has been going on since October and have no idea how to take this forward?

G.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gaynoratkins,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems getting your issue resolved when speaking with Customer Services. Has this been sorted out for you?

Our contact number is 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) and this will connect you to the first available Virgin Mobile agent.

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll be happy to look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Gaynoratkins
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The issue still exists - if you check the notes linked to my account it has existed for ages now. I (and my son and my husband) have phoned 789 on numerous occasions with calls lasting nearly an hour at times and it has never been resolved although they have promised call backs and the refund all of which never materialised so I don't want to waste my time in calling 789 again! If you can resolve it personally great but I am not calling 789 again its pointless.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gaynoratkins,

I'll need to take more information from you in order to look into this for you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos