Menu
Elenna
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

RETURNING A PHONE , ASAP???

Hello,

can someone explain to my why it takes so long to post out a returns bag , when a phone can be delivered the very next day????

I initially called 789 four days ago and was assured that a bag would be sent asap?? I had to call again and it may now take a further 3-5 WORKING days??? Jeeze , i did call well within my 14 day allowance for returns but it's dragging on and onnnnnnnn. 

My present phone is a Sony Xperia E5 , all i want to do is exchange it for another model as i didn't like the way you had to navigate through the menus and it has now developed a fault when making calls (apparently i sound like a Dalek in a tunnel!!??) 

Can i take the phone and all into an actual shop or would that confuse matters even further!!?? God forbid!!! 

Any solutions people or have you experienced similar !!??? Thanks for your time .

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: RETURNING A PHONE , ASAP???

You can't take the phone to a store, they don't have the facility to return it, sadly it's a waiting game, I'd call again on Tuesday if it's not arrived

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can't take the phone to a store, they don't have the facility to return it, sadly it's a waiting game, I'd call again on Tuesday if it's not arrived
Elenna
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much J0hn.....for info ....... tick, tock,tick,tock ...i guess!!?? ...Come on Virgin , pleaseeeeeeeee.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Elenna

Sorry to hear about your difficulties with the return of your handset. I'd really like to take a closer look at your account but unfortunately I cannot locate your account information using your forum details.

Could I ask that you respond to my private message with the requested information which you can view by clicking on the envelope on the top right.

Regards

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Elenna
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello ,
after speaking to Dave B through the community website , i was advised that a bag could take another 5 WORKING DAYS and someone would phone me on my mobile???? ........ 30 mins later still no call ????

I have just called 789, again !!! As no-one called me back , the girl stated she couldn't cancel my new phone and package , till product returned ???? Then never listened to the fact that i have already waited for 1 week and nothing has appeared ,she then CUT ME OFF AND SHE DIVERTED MY CALL BACK TO THE MAIN MENU!!!!???? This is indeed a farce , i shall be taking this further !!!!

I AM SO VERY ANGRY AND DISMAYED THAT A COMPANY THAT USED TO HAVE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE CAN NOW BE SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Elenna
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I DO NOT BELIEVE IT !!!!????THE BAG HAS ARRIVED AFTER MANY A HARASSED PHONE CALL!!!!! JEEZE..... TRIED CALLING VIRGIN ,RE CANCELLING REPLACEMENT PHONE...... GIRL TRIED TO TRANSFER ME AND I WAS IN A QUEUE AGAIN !!!!! GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
0 Kudos