Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (48 Views)

Queries and Complaint

I have been asking some questions about my account. The person I was speaking too was telling me I wasn't listening and being patronising when all I wanted was answers to some questions. When I said I'd like to complain he said he could take the complaint but instead put me on hold and after 15 mins I hung up.
I have the name he gave me and employee reference number but whether they are true or not I don't know.
Is this really good customer service?
You record the conversations so can verify this.
How is best to complain considering this was my treatment via 0345 600 0789?
How is best to get the answers to my questions as really not happy with that department?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 2 of 2 (41 Views)

Re: Queries and Complaint

Hi Alexandra2876,

here is a guide to Virgin's complaints procedure: Consumer Complaints

As a customer myself, I must be lucky because I've always found the customer service members to be polite even when they haven't been able to be helpful.

As well as contact by phone: Free on 150 from a Virgin Media landline, 789 free from a Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 (standard rate call) from any other phone.

You can put your complaint in writing and post it to them at:

Complaints
Virgin Media
PO Box 333
Matrix Court
Swansea
SA7 9ZJ

Or web chat: Help and Support - Contact Us > Something else > Making a complaint mobile

(If choosing this option the advisors are almost always busy so it may take a while, just keep refreshing the page).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos