Menu
sjb68
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Purchased data package and yet reached credit limit

Purchased a 50MB data package for France but had to call customer services to get it reset and working. Now received warnings and exceeded credit limit despite very little use and now can't use the phone so can't call customer services and can't get an online agent despite trying last 2 hours.

Someone at Virgin Mobile please help!

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Purchased data package and yet reached credit limit

Sadly this is mainly a self help forum, due to security issues. You are the third person post about this today, it is not normally this frequent but does on occasions happen, the issue is that your data package for roaming has added but is not being used, you are being charged for the data instead, it cal be resolved, but is difficult when overseas. You can try web chat, but not from your phone as it won't work, or wait until you return home
0 Kudos
sjb68
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the comment - actually I've a laptop here connected on wifi and been trying web chat support since 2pm or so but all I get is all our agents are busy. Doesn't seem to be any point having online support if you can't use it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sjb68,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced a problem with your data allowance and roaming charges. Apologies as well that you have had problems getting through to our WebChat team.

Has this been sorted out for you? If not, I can look into this for you, but will need to verify your details first. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos