Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (41 Views)

Proof Of Usage

I have had an iPhone on contract since Nov 2015. My wife is the primary user of the device and has damaged this phone. I am claiming via my work insurance. As the invoice & paperwork I received when I purchased the phone does not show the IMEI number, I have been told I need a Proof of Usage document from you. This will prove this particular handset has been used since Nov 2015, to prevent me buying a broken phone off ebay and claiming on the insurance. How do I obtain this from you as I've been passed from customer services, to retentions and even to the fraud team on the phone and hung up on a number of times! Trying to get anyone at Virgin to understand what I need is an unbelievably painful process!! Without this document, I cannot claim on my insurance.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 2 of 2 (34 Views)

Re: Proof Of Usage

I can't believe that having scoured the forums, it seems to be a case of "We can't offer proof of usage, our systems don't contain that information". In short, it does. I can access the proof of purchase date, bills, imei number and description of the device. This is everything my insurance company needs, but on one form, not spread all over the place. I am appalled at the treatment of Virgin Mobile throughout this process and find it astounding that in 21st Century this info can't be accessed even though it is quite clear ALL insurance companies want the same information!!
0 Kudos