Menu
vergingoncrazy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Promises

Why do virgin not keep their promises, I've terminated my account (had enough of lies lies and more lies (and yes I can support the statement). I ask for details of items to return 'yes we will send you details and all the serial numbers etc' - nothing received, guess what they will be getting every last inch of cable staples connectors the lot. Then I ask for my final statement of credit, 'yes we will let you know in a couple of days" week or so later despite another call still nothing.

What a shower

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Promises

Hi vergingoncrazy

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the experiences you have had with us. I am very sorry to hear that this has been the case for you Smiley Sad

With regards to equipment returns we have arranged to send packaging to yo for equipment you may have had with us that we currently need returned.

This includes:

• a Hub 3 if you have this. Alternative Superhubs are not required for return.
  • TiVo® set top boxes or V6 set top boxes. All other set top boxes need not be returned.

With respect to the final balance this should have ben produced on a statement for you within 2-3 days of the account being disconnected.

All our Final Bills are sent via the post not via eBilling as they may have done previously. You normally receive a final bill from us via post within 3-5 days of this being generated.

Please let us know if this doesn’t arrive for you and we can arrange to get a copy sent to you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
vergingoncrazy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Seems strange that understanding a customers frustrations is not something that is to well understood in the world of Vergin.

Checking your records would show that my account was terminated on the 13 / 14 January 2017.

So by your reckoning a final bill to be posted would have been raised a few days later, ok lets be kind and give you a week, lets see that takes us up until oh about the 21 / 22 of January.

My email which you have replied to was sent about 2 weeks ago which would put it around 25 / 26 Jan, in which i stated I had not received notification of my final bill, there for what was the point of your reply indicating that bills are sent a few days after account closure, when a simple calender check would have allowed you to calculate the lateness of said bill. You then go on to say let us know if I haven't received it, well just in case you can't work out the answer... I haven't received it, and the answer to your next question is Yes I want a copy.

As for your equipment return, you again have answered a question that does not exist in my email and failed to answer one that does.

Oh how glad i am to have escaped from such a poorly run business....hmm is it a business??? 

Anyway if its possible to decipher my cryptic email answers would be,... well I use the phrase welcome

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi vergingoncrazy

I did check the account and without confirming specifics the dates you have mentioned to me do not tally with the dates I saw which is where I geared my supporting advice in my original post towards. I appreciate that this has since been looked into with the teams to correct any issues that arose as a result of this. That being said this would have impacted the date the final bill was produced for you, and that why the bill was not generated around the time you originally anticipated.

As you were an eBilling customer I have requested a copy of the final statement be requested to be delivered to that email address for you. Should you no longer have access to that email address if you can contact the teams either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat where they can arrange to request to send this to an alternative email for you after clearing security with you.

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

Regarding your original post not having a question about the equipment, I appreciate that this was not specifically asked in question format but as you'd taken the time to mention this, I felt it was relevant to offer advice on this in case this was needed.

If there is anything else we can support you with then please just let us know.

Many thanks.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos