Menu
heartbeat
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Problems with (View recent usage)

I have been having problems for over a week now on being able to view recent usage on all three of my mobile account, each time I try I get a {Oops, something's gone wrong! Please try again in a few moments. } I have reported the problem to the help desk but nothing seems to be happening. Anyone else having this problem and have you reported it and what were you told?

Helpful Answers
Ina7
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Problems with (View recent usage)

Hi,

We have been talking about this for at least 2 weeks. You need to find topic "recent usage" by chanti. It has been told that we need to be patient. To be honest it started to be quite annoying. 

All Replies
Ina7
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,

We have been talking about this for at least 2 weeks. You need to find topic "recent usage" by chanti. It has been told that we need to be patient. To be honest it started to be quite annoying. 

heartbeat
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for sharing the information, just now I am getting more disillusioned with Virgin media, trying to get things resolved takes an age and my patience is running out. Sometimes I think media companies need to understand the maxim 'if it works don't fix it' Ah well no doubt one day we'll all get a surprise and it will work. Happy Holidays.

0 Kudos
heartbeat
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

SIGH, and it's still not resolved, are they actually making any real effort to correct this I wonder ?

Someone in support needs to respond here and update us??????

Tamworth63
Tuning in
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I have been having same problem for over 4 weeks now and getting sick of it. Come on Virgin. Get it fixed or I will be switching to another provider

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi All,

I'm sorry that the problem viewing your recent usage via My Account is still ongoing and the inconvenience this causes. I'm collecting examples of this fault so that we can chase this up with our technicians.

If you are still experiencing this issue, please send me a private message including the following details:

Mobile number:

Name on account:

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Tamworth63
Tuning in
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Have sent you a PM and hopefully the issue can be resolved soon

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I've received an update on this issue and our technicians have identified the cause of this problem and are working to apply a resolution. I'll be back in touch as soon as I have confirmation that this has been resolved.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi All,

Apologies that the issue with viewing Recent Usage is still ongoing. Checking on this, our technicians are still working on this fault. I'll update this thread as soon as I have more information from our support team. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys, 

We have an update on this issue on the following page:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Mobile/recent-usage/m-p/3323518#M8327

If we could keep replies to just the one page it would be perfect. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos