Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6 (119 Views)

Problem with bill

Hi! My name is Andrei and on the 17th of February I spoke on the phone with customer service reagrding a problem with broadband. They told me that I will have £80 credit on the account as a compensation and what they can do is to give me a wifi dongle untill I resolve the problem with the broadband. They told me that I will pay £21 only for a month and I will have 8GB of data. I ask them what should I do after those 8gb are consumed and the response was that : don't worry you will have £1/day unlimited data!!! And I say, yes, perfect, let's do that! I receive the wifi and after 4 days it stopped working and ai called customer service and they told me that is a problem from Virgin Media and I will not be charged with nothing but still the internet is not working. After 2 days I called again and this time the billing was £56 pounds because I was charged for everithing on the Internet( whatsapp, games, facebook etc) and that it's not fair and they will erase all the amount from the bill!! But still no internet! After a day I called again because I need internet, my job depends on the internet and 3 employees told me 3 different story's regarding this problem. Now I receive a email and i'm informed that on the 31th of march they will take me from my debit card £75!!!!!!! This is outrages!!! If you don’t resolve this problem I will go to the police or somewhere because everything is recorded and I can prove all!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6 (98 Views)

Re: Problem with bill

Hi Baiazid90,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with the billing on your account.

You will need to contact us direct about this issue. Please give us a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone). 

Thank you,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 6 (63 Views)

Hi Terry. I called so many times and talk with so many advisors and in the end they didn't care about what they promised in the first place. And now BPO contacted me and they try to get the money from the bill!!! This is outrages!!! If it you where honest from the beginning I wouldn't have your services but you tricked me and now I have to be stressed and think about repercussion?!?!?!?!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6 (46 Views)

Hi Baiazid90, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear that this matter is still on going. If a balance remains unpaid for a certain period of time, the account would be passed onto a 3rd party recovery company.

If you do remain unhappy with the resolution we have provided when you have called, you're next steps would be to escalate this matter as detailed in our complaints code of practice. The quickest way to do this would be to give our team another call on 789 from a Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other available phone.

Kind regards

Lucy

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 6 (37 Views)

Hi Lucy!
Thank you for the respond. The big problem is that I called so many times and spend so much money on the the calls made to Virgin that I have enough with this problem. I tryed to resolve it the nice way and you didn't care (not you in particularly). I don't have the money to call again and again and again and in the end nothing is solved. Other resolve?
Thank you
Andrei
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6 (19 Views)

Hi Andrei,

I'm sorry that you have had difficulties getting the billing issue resolved. The Forum Team can check on this for you, but in order to sort the billing problem out, you will need to contact our Customer Care team direct on 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone).

If you are would like for me to check this, please send a private message to me so that I can look into this further for you.

Please provide the following details:

• Full name
  • Mobile number

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos