Menu
Kathryn41
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Problem transferring number

I bought a new Tesco mobile last week and got the PAC code from Virgin (my previous supplier).  I am still unable to receive calls or texts on my new phone.  Tesco tell me the port was incomplete.  I have phoned Virgin several times  to be told that the port took place last Friday and they can't help me.  I desperately need the phone for work.  Virgin are refusing to help.  What can I do?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem transferring number

Hi Kathryn41,

as Tesco Mobile are your new service provider I would pursue the issue with them.

Customer service: 0345 301 4455
Technical support: 0345 300 6660

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos
Kathryn41
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have spoken extensively to Tesco.  They say that the information provided by Virgin is incomplete and so only Virgin can sort it out.  Virgin say it is a Tesco problem.  I am piggy in the middle with each blaming each other, but neither willing to help resolve the problem, which is seriously affecting my work. I have asked them to talk to each other directly and awaiting to hear for them.  These are communication companies and Virgin refusing to help is totally unacceptable.

0 Kudos
Minx666
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am having exactly the same problem switching to Giffgaff. I have been unable to receive calls or texts for a week now. They assured me it is the fault of Virgin and I'm inclined to agree if others are having the same problem. I have complained to Ofcom about Virgin and suggest you do the same.

0 Kudos
Marklp
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Marklp
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Same problem, ported to o2 on wednesday, since then no incoming calls!
0 Kudos