Menu
G5amo
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problem adding details of extra mobile to my online account

I pay for 2 mobile Sim Only contracts via 2 Direct Debits - my own and 10yo daughter's.

If I login to my online account, I note there is an option to 'Add Number'. However every time I type in my daughters' it refuses to add the details to my account? I would obviously like the versatility of being able to manage both our tariff's in one place until she's old enough to have her own account. 

Does anyone know which Tech Support team I need to contact to get this sorted?  

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem adding details of extra mobile to my online account

At present there is a problem with adding sims to an existing account, all you can do for now is make another new account for your daughters sim - you'll also need to use a different email address to the one used on the account with your sim :-(
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
G5amo
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers Teabag. Indeed seems to be the only way. 

0 Kudos
Lurcherlover
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Best check your daughter's number isn't already registered to an online account before trying to create a new online account.

You can do this by using the 'Forgotten your email address and password' link. If the number is already set up in an online account, it will display the email address.

You can then reset the password here too if you can't remember it.
0 Kudos