Menu
SLH123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Porting issues

Tried to port my Orange/EE number on Monday. Had a text saying the port had completed but it hasn't. My Orange/EE number has stopped working so no one is able to contact me. I spent over 2 hours on the phone on Wednesday trying to sort this out and was told there had been a fault and it will take 5 business days to sort out.

Very frustrated as i'm without my phone number. The overseas customer service team were not very helpful and would not transfer me to someone who could explain the problems more, or guarantee that the porting will happen. I asked to speak to a manager but kept being put on hold and I was not transferred. In total I spoke to 3 different people as had to call 3 times, was put on hold about 5 times (over 45 minutes of being on hold) and still have no real answers as to why this has happened.

Very frustrating and not a good start to being a Virgin Mobile customer!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Porting issues

Hi SLH123

Welcome to the community, I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties bringing over your number to our network.

I've been able to locate your account using your forum details and can confirm this has been raised with our network team for investigation. This can take up to 5 working days but we will do our best to get you up and running as soon as we can.

Let me know how it goes.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos