Menu
gersmad44
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Placed order for mobile phone, it said would be up to 48 hours but I have recieved no email at all.

Placed an order on Monday 10th October and the website stated "next day delivery" but would get back to me within 48 hours?? Heard nothing yet - has it been ordered or will I go elsewhere? I cant do anything as I don't know if you have on system, can someone help I really don't want to have to phone a bloody call centre. Thanks.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Placed order for mobile phone, it said would be up to 48 hours but I have recieved no email at all.

The only way to find it is to call "a bloody call centre" I agree with the sentiment however you don't have a lot of choice call 0345 6000 789 you needed the order number, it should only take a few minutes and it's local call charges, unless you have a virgin land-line then call 150
0 Kudos
gersmad44
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Placed order for mobile phone, it said would be up to 48 hours but I have recieved no email at all.

Hi J0hn, thanks - although I have no order details at all as have had no confirmation email, will they still be able to help do you think?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Placed order for mobile phone, it said would be up to 48 hours but I have recieved no email a...

Hi gersmad44,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received confirmation of your online order.

Have you received the confirmation now (along with the E-Signature)?
If you haven't, please give us a call on 0800 052 0238, so that our team can check this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos