Menu
LeedsLad
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone Payment Vouchers texted in but no Virgin acknowledgement

Ever since I have used Virgin Mobile I have used prepaid vouchers to top-up my account.

Until last month, the submission of a voucher code number would elicit a text from Virgin saying that the account had been topped up.

This acknowledgement has not been received on the last 2 occasions when voucher numbers have been submitted.

I have tried to get to the bottom of this via the call centre but without success. One suggestion was that there had been a computer malfunction but now I wonder if the service has been withdrawn. A retrograde step in my view.

Kind regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Payment Vouchers texted in but no Virgin acknowledgement

Hi LeedsLad

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the issues with your Top Ups.

You mention you've not received the confirmation message, but can I just check if the Top Ups have successfully completed and the credit showing on your account if you cal 789?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
LeedsLad
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your message. Both voucher credits do appear on my Payment History page.

I did try the 789 number but could not remember my pw and I did not then have access to my past statement...

Kind regards, LeedsLad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi LeedsLad

I'm glad the Top Ups are appearing on your account.

You should also be able to use the automated options on 789 to confirm your current balance (no password is required). The team can also help get this reset for you if you're not sure of it by first confirming alternative security questions with you.

Should you need any further assistance though, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos