Menu
noob3275
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Payg in the UK

Hi, I have received a payg sim and looking at the website I cannot find a package that includes data, voice and texts, I want to spend £15 per month, any help would be appreciated, thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Magic_M
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Payg in the UK

They don't currently have anything available on PAYG that includes all three. Have you considered a 30 day rolling pay monthly tariff instead?

If you want/have to be on PAYG then on Big Data £15 can get you 3GB of data, 3000 texts and ~42 minutes of calls (35p/min - assuming that you don't do anything that costs extra like mms, calling 0845, premium numbers, etc.) as long as you top up in time every month. Realistically, you might want to have a look around to find something that better fits your requirements - don't forget to properly check for acceptable coverage though.

All Replies
Magic_M
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

They don't currently have anything available on PAYG that includes all three. Have you considered a 30 day rolling pay monthly tariff instead?

If you want/have to be on PAYG then on Big Data £15 can get you 3GB of data, 3000 texts and ~42 minutes of calls (35p/min - assuming that you don't do anything that costs extra like mms, calling 0845, premium numbers, etc.) as long as you top up in time every month. Realistically, you might want to have a look around to find something that better fits your requirements - don't forget to properly check for acceptable coverage though.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi noob3275,

Magic_M is spot on, to get the best offer for you it may be worth your while checking out our SIM only deals which work on a 30 day rolling period.

I have included a link for these so you can check these great offers out, just click on the blue writing.

Take care,

Kelly

0 Kudos