Menu
Superphot
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Pay monthly has been changed to PAYG

My wifes  account (in my name) has been changed to PAYG from pay monthly. She received a text saying it had been done as requested, but it wasn't. As it is still in contract, I couldn't have done it if we had wanted to. Anybody else having the same problem?

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pay monthly has been changed to PAYG

It sounds like someone has given the incorrect phone number and managed to change your account in error, call 789 on the phone and explain and see if it can get resolved for you
Superphot
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It seems ther is a "Problem" that VM are aware of. Took three phone calls to get this out of them and £15 credit added so the phone can be used. Estimates of anything between two hours and 5 days to fix. VM really is in danger of losing another customer.

0 Kudos
Superphot
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Update: \i get the feeling that this is going to be a longer term issue as they added a further £15 credit. No sign of a fix or any contact. from VM.

Shame I have to wait until August, I would be off like a shot.

Superphot wrote:

My wifes  account (in my name) has been changed to PAYG from pay monthly. She received a text saying it had been done as requested, but it wasn't. As it is still in contract, I couldn't have done it if we had wanted to. Anybody else having the same problem?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Superphot, 

I have had a quick look on your account, from what I can see this issue should be resolved. Can you confirm if this is the case on your end? 

I look forward to hearing from you soon, 

Kelly 

Superphot
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kelly

Just looked and the account is still designated as PAYG. I have to say the overseas help lines were not very helpful, although they did eventually put free credit on the account which was appreciated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Superphot, 

Thank you for your response, I am going to send you a private message shortly so that I can take a good look into this for you. 

Speak to you soon! 

Kelly