Menu
trustyblues
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Parked Mobile phone order

Can someone please help, on 28/11/16 i called virgin mobile to upgrade from my current sim only deal to a deal including a phone, this was all set up and the operator advised me i would receive a email asking for a verification signature, once completed the phone would be next day delivery, I still have not received this email and on 3 occasions i have called to try and sort out i am getting no where, all i am told is my order is parked? nobody can tell me what this means but each time i am fobbed off with "you should receive the email within the next 24hrs" 

Can someone please advise me why this is the case

0 Kudos
xeriod
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked Mobile phone order

I had the same problem, ,I received the 3 emails and actioned ,them but virgin told me the order was parked, this means until the system says you have actioned the 3 emails correctly it parks the order in nowhere land, I requested another 3 e-mails and waited for days , rang many times only to be told that the system that sends the e-mails wasn't working so in the end I got a message saying the order was cancelled because of non action on my part, at which point I looked around and got a great deal some where else at a major super market and the creation of an account and order of new phone and contract was flawless and was all done while on line, collected the next day and up and running.

0 Kudos
trustyblues
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks for the response, this is exactly what is happening to me now think i will look else where also e going back to sky tv as well, Virgin customer service is a joke.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi trustyblues

Welcome to the community and sorry to hear about the difficulties with your new order. We take all feedback on board and I will ensure this gets to the right team for you. If you still require any assistance with your new order by all means let me know.

Many regards.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos