Menu
rodbrown1949
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Paperless bills

Today I downloaded the November paperless bill for my mobile, but it was an unknown extension for Chrome OS! I tried to change it to a .pdf extension, but it still would not work!

Can the email attachments be sent as .pdf files as the ones sent were unknown and would not open?

Is there something in settings that will change this format?

I cannot remember the format extension sent to me, as I deleted it!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paperless bills

Hi Rodbrown1949,

I'm sorry that you've had some trouble with the online bills. I want to get this all sorted for you.

That's an odd one! So we can get to the bottom of this, are you able to try and log into your online account here to see if you can view the bill?

Give this a go and let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

rodbrown1949
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Matt, I tried your link and it was downloaded as follows 07*********9_151113.csv! This looks like a spreadsheet of some sort and it used to be a .pdf, which I would prefer!But at least it is downloading as something that is recognised!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
rodbrown1949
Dialled in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I got an email saying that someone had relied to my post, but I cannot see a new reply, only the on from Mat on Friday!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi rodbrown1949,

Thanks for your reply.

Glad to see you've got hold of your bill now. I cant really explain the email to be honest. Have you checked your private messages? There may have been a post that the moderator had to remove which would have generated an email.

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
rodbrown1949
Dialled in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response Stephen_B, that may explain why I got the email! I still have not had a suitable answer regarding why I received a download with an unknown extension, nor why I'm now getting a spreadsheet looking download, (.csv) instead of a .pdf, which is what I used to get and would prefer to get in the future!

Any reason, or is it just a mystery?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos