Menu
Adekunbiadesile
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pac code and virgin mobile app

After I brought my number from another network (3) to virgin mobile. I have not been able to access my virgin mobile usage via the app.

I made several calls to virgin mobile but they haven't been able to sort it out cause they haven't fully ported my former number to virgin mobile. I don't know what to do as they keep saying it would be sorted in 24 - 48hours and they would call back but nothing has been done not called back. What can I do pls?

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Adekunbiadesile
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pac code & virgin mobile app

Additional info:

It's over a month now since have been experiencing this issue.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adekunbiadesile,

have you tried turning off WiFi and just accessing your Account App via mobile data?

You should also be able to access exactly the same information by going to http://m.virginmedia.com/account from your mobile browser. 

You'll need to be on mobile data at first but once setup you'll be able to access it over WiFi.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Adekunbiadesile
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can't even access my account details on web and app. It doesnt make any difference if accessed through wifi or mobile data.

Even on web there's no info on minutes, data and text use. My number with virgin mobile/on my account is still the one before the pac code change request but I can receive calls and texts on the supposedly migrated number. But the issue is it has not been fully migrated cos whenever I call they don't have a record of my number except the former one and because of this I don't get an account update of my usage both on web, app except I call and complain over and over again. Please help.
0 Kudos
Adekunbiadesile
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I could login but after login no summary details of calls, text or data usage I meant.
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Call in again choose phone issues ask to speak to tech they can raise it as an issue and get it resolved for you, they are poor at this so it may take a few more calls
0 Kudos