Menu
andersonglasgow
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

PAC

Gentleman who said a PAC per phone no was correct. EE made a mistake. All up and running for family now.

Maybe someone can answer few questions.

I know free virgin mobile to virgin mobile free but what virgin mobile to virgin land line and virgin land line to virgin mobile.

Regarding virgin buddy for auto wifi says can't find SIM cards on either phones but assume take it might few days.

Is that right what's app uses no data to send photos and text but does video talk with virgin mobile.

Sorry for all the questions but just new to virgin mobile.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: PAC

Hi andersonglasgow

That's good to hear Smiley Happy

Virgin Media landline minutes aren't included on mobile call plans, however your mobile package may included free Virgin Mobile calls if you're a Virgin Media (Cable) customer.

Whether you've got calls to Virgin mobiles in your Virgin Media landline package will depend on which plan you've got with us. Our current packages include calls to all UK mobile numbers during the time you have inclusive calls (e.g. Free Evening and Weekend calls).

Whatsapp messaging is included so this wouldn't use your Data on a 4G plan (this doesn't include video calls).

Regarding Virgin Media WiFi, are you still experiencing issues with this?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

andersonglasgow
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: PAC

Thanks for clarifying this. My package land line is any time unlimited calls free first 60 min and XL tv and speed 70 broadband although read virgin putting up to 100 free to all packages so hope be soon.

My virgin wifi when works it's great. When decides not wanting to connect with phones it's a dead loss and effects all family mobiles. I am iPhone 6 and family galaxy 5J. Sometimes on all phones says connected and shows such but when go we go in says no internet connection and wif indicator at half on or computer says limited. Sundays can really be bad when we kind of expect it's as good as no go day wifi to phones. Other day would not connect with phones all day and not even connect to my works mobile. Next day worked on all great. Suppose just way it goesand not end of the world but more annoying. Thanks again. Delighted with virgin overall.
0 Kudos