Menu
andersonglasgow
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

PAC

I received on phone the PAC nos for both family memembers joking virgin mobile. My old provider gave exact same PAC no for both phones and when said it's two different numbers they said the one PAC woulf cover both phones and both numbers. Is this ok as thought be different no for each phone?
0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: PAC

pac codes are for every number you have one pac code would not do that they have to issue one for every number you have under your account by my understanding pac codes and phone numbers

Using VIVID 200 Gamer Optical Fibre, Full House TV, Talk More Anytime

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
andersonglasgow
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for reply and that's what I thought. Checked another place and said a provider can put as many numbers they like on a PAC. The phone numbers transferring is main area and a PAC is only an authority to transfer. A PAC can have as many numbers it wants as it's the phone numbers on it transferring and not the PAC as it's the authority to allow each number on it to be transferred. Time will tell. Thanks again.
0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

it depends on if the numbers comeing from same diff network and having it all come over to virgin moblie and tell them the numbers whats going on every number that it is replacing and sim number then you will have noning going wrong and you know which numbers going were

Using VIVID 200 Gamer Optical Fibre, Full House TV, Talk More Anytime

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others