Menu
Rpmpipster
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

PAC transfer times

After obtaining my PAC code from o2 to switch to virgin mobile on the 22nd Dec , I was told it would switch over on the 28th Dec . On the 28th Dec my o2 no stopped working and to this date I still haven’t got it back yet ? Is this normal ? .
As a self employed electrician i need my no to receive work and over the Christmas period by not having a no I have lost so much work I dread to think how much custom I have missed :/ .
It’s been 10 days now , how long does it usually take and is there a chance that they have lost my no ?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
enlli
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: PAC transfer times

No, it's not normal. A couple of hours at the most. However, I keep hearing tales of woe on here.

Can only suggest you ring.  0345 6000 789 if you have no access to a Virgin phone or landline.

0 Kudos

All Replies
enlli
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

No, it's not normal. A couple of hours at the most. However, I keep hearing tales of woe on here.

Can only suggest you ring.  0345 6000 789 if you have no access to a Virgin phone or landline.

0 Kudos
Rpmpipster
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just to keep everyone informed it’s now the 6th Feb and I still haven’t got my no back ! After numerous (it packets opened) and my phone being blocked from outward phone calls , being given new SIM card with a new no ( in which I shared with other people ) and 2 managers looking into it . After being on the 0345 no for numerous hours on hold and being cutoff by the virgin help line people 3 times now and only got told yesterday the free phone no to phone ( I’ve been charged on my landline all this time 0345 no ) I am not amused !!!!!! This is beyond a joke now and I have never never had worse customer service by anyone ! I really don’t know where to go next , if I could take my no with me I’d go back to o2 tommorow but I can’t
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there 

thank you for posting on our forums

Have you had any luck with this since your last post?

Nathan B

0 Kudos
Rpmpipster
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Nope 52 days and counting :/
0 Kudos
Rpmpipster
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Finally got my number after 53 days , am now trying to get compensation have been offered £35 lol that’s a insult after all the hassle constant paid phone calls I’ve had to make , been on hold for god knows how many hours and hung up on 6 times !!! Not to mention the confusion with the joint SIM cards and not being able to phone out from my mobile for nearly 4 weeks 

0 Kudos