Menu
Louisaa5
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Overcharged

I am supposed to be paying £35.00 per month for my monthly agreement, this has recently come into effect. You have text me to say my next bill will be £70 which is disgusting as you have just upgraged my usage to 1GB. This is what you said I would need on a monthly basis. I am not prepared to pay £70 this month or have say £10 deducted, I am happy to pay the £35.00 per month as agreed. When I started the new contract with the new phone you should have advised me what usage I use and what I would need, this did not happen and I am very upset to be treated in this way. Would you please correct this problem and confirm my bill will be £35.00 per month and what usage I will need ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged

Hi Louisaa5,

this forum is mainly a platform for customers to help and advise one another.

As such issues with accounts such as your post cannot be dealt with by other users.

You would be best advised to call and speak to a member of the customer service team.

Free call 789 from your Virgin mobile or 150 from a Virgin Media landline.

0345 6000 789 (standard rate call) from any other phone.

Otherwise, if you are happy to wait a member of the Virgin forum Team may respond and PM you within the next few days.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged

Hi Louisaa5,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting about your experience.

I would like to help and investigate this for you, and have sent you a PM with further details.

You can access this by clicking the envelope towards the top right corner Smiley Happy

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos