Menu
TDB17
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ordered iPhone X in September still waiting and customer services are a shambles unable to deal with this

Ordered new iPhone X on virgin in September.  Phone delivered but faulty, I am constantly contacting virgin customer support via phone as online chat is always busy!!  To try and arrange an exchange.  Each representative promises to deal with my exchange and cannot understand why the last representative failed to complete their job. 

They promise to personally view my account- which they do not. I have waited in for alleged exchange rates and for sim cards to be sent. 

I am posting this information as unable to make complaint as always busy on online chat and no manager calls me back as promised. Is anybody having the same experience. !!! 

richardstevens9
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordered iPhone X in September still waiting and customer services are a shambles unable to deal with

I had exactly the same issues - I do now have a phone, albeit Siri does not work with a virgin Sim in it. I have been promised call backs from various manager, none ever happened. I have also been promised compensation - never happened. If I call now and start to explain, they literally hang up on me. Shambles is an understatement. I will be looking to cancel my contract as they have not been able to honour their side of it and go back to EE. Even though I could end up paying more!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordered iPhone X in September still waiting and customer services are a shambles unable to de...

Hi TDB17 and richardstevens9,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your new iPhone X handset exchange. Apologies as well for the time it's taken to respond to your post. Has this been sorted out for you since your post? 

If you are still having an issue with this, please send me a private message by clicking this link: PM me here and provide the following details:

• Full name on the account
  • Mobile number

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos