Menu
JoseMourinho
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Ordered iPhone 7 at 15:32 yesterday, didn't sign credit agreement until 21:30 - when will I receive it?

I completed checkout at 15:32, Virgin rang me shortly after confirming it and saying my phone would arrive tomorrow. Then, later on I realised I hadn't signed the credit agreement so I completed that.

The estimated delivery date is still today because of the next day delivery feature but this is the status of the package:

Status

Getting picked & packed at Virgin HQ

Thanks! Your order is currently being processed at Virgin HQ and awaiting dispatch to Yodel

I don't have a tracking number, don't know if my order has been accepted or any idea of when I will receive the handset. Will it come tomorrow?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordered iPhone 7 at 15:32 yesterday, didn't sign credit agreement until 21:30 - when will I r...

Hi JoseMourinho,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. Have you received your order yet?

If your delivery date has passed and you haven't been contacted with new details, please give us a call on 0800 052 0238 so that we can check this for you.

Please let us know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos