Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Order parked

Hi bobbyboybob,

a parked order indicates that there is a problem completing it and they will need to speak to you.

You could call them on Freephone 0800 052 0238.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi bobbyboybob,

a parked order indicates that there is a problem completing it and they will need to speak to you.

You could call them on Freephone 0800 052 0238.

Superuser1718.png
bobbyboybob
Tuning in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks

0 Kudos
siskorhodes2016
Dialled in
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

and what do you do if using the phone to speak to somebody is a serious problem for you, i have a very bad phobia of talking to telephone and cannot get though to an online agent to find out what it is they need to know, there is no way to get in touch with them by any other way i tried every way i could think of...

i simply cannot overcome the debilitating fear that speakng on a phone gives me

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi siskorhodes2016,

how about visiting your nearest Virgin Media store: http://store.virginmedia.com/store-locator.html

Might that be an option for you?

Superuser1718.png
siskorhodes2016
Dialled in
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

thanks for response normally i would go to my local store but dont live near the town centre and due to current circumstances cant easily get into town either, think i will have to leave things and allow the order to be cancelled cheers for help

0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

siskorhodes2016 wrote:

i simply cannot overcome the debilitating fear that speakng on a phone gives me

yet  you are ordering a new  phone

does not compute

siskorhodes2016
Dialled in
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

not everybody uses a phone to make calls lol ive managed to get around it thanks to the various apps and features on smartphones lol, the worst and poss most silly part is i was once a phones  4 u sales person the way i am now is down to various mental health issues from ptsd and depression and things, i know how absolutely stupid it all sounds i hate it myself...

currently using a galaxy s7 edge and god i hate it lol never had a mobile i didnt like such as i do the edge. 

0 Kudos
siskorhodes2016
Dialled in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

well order is no longer parked in fact the whole virgin mobile account i set up now tells me it cannot be accessed i've tried every way to contact them cant even get into the local store as i simply don't have the time and don't really want to have to drag my 4 year old daughter into town s that always ends in me being 6 month older in stress terms an usually at least 20 quid lighter lol besides shouldn't have to do dont understand why there is not a simple e mail service for situations such as this...

quick enough and more than capable to e mail us from various different virgin media e mail addresses all of which say at the end dont reply to this e mail...

convenient that lol

well done you no favours virgin i have now gone to vodafone who i detest but ow having the iphone 7 plus 128gb red for 10 less per month and get spotify sky sports go and now tv for the full 24 months lol i only ordered 32gb 6s plus gold from virgin... so i guess in the end did me favour...

still feel the contact situation here is a joke virgin get your act together have you not just partnered with scope and promote this exact ind of disability, claiming your one of the companies who strive to make sure can stay in contact regardless of how you have to do so....

well think you should stop making false claims as they are 100% pure *******. 

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate Language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

siskorhodes2016
Dialled in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Further hassle with this silly order.... i wanted to order the sony xeria xa1 with free playstaion 4 and game as my o2 contract that girlfriend uses is well lats say rubbish she has xperia m5 which of course now has a smashed screen,,,

its an o2 refresh pay monthly that gives sod all mins and date for  24 per month so makes sense to pay off handset an close acc bring num to virginmobile as xa1 and ps4 is 18 per month (facebook/whatsapp etc date free and unused rolls over) id be saving money make gf smile and a ps4 to save for daughter christmas...the original iphone 6 order that got parked has been removed the mobile acc is still saying i cant log in till verify some details

the parked order had gone through but i hadnt noticed when did direct debit i made silly mistake 1 difit wrong, my acc and girlfriends are natwest also the last 4 digits are identicle and all direct debits for bill come from her acc im so used to addin that num was honest and simple mistake...

becuase of this i am unable to make a new order... ive e mailed every virgin e mail address i can find asked to forward my message to correct dep an explained i cannot use telephone due to phobia.... get no reply by email but thenn for a week home phone goes mental but they dont leave a message on voicemail.... am kind of getting annoyed as virgin are advertising this huge deal with scope for exactly the type of mental health issues i have...

a simple e mail asking me to give details and provide proof identity a d address i would send scan of my photo id drivers licence council tax and tennancy...

im virgin media tv phone a 200 mb  fibre gaming bundle and pay my bills been with them 4 years this adress and 3 previous pretty sure its me.