Menu
Sandy6
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Oops something gone wrong

Not most helpful of error messages. Anyway I am on a monthly so called freestyle contract. I have tried several times to change my air time down . You guest it I keep getting this error message. It is starting to get a bit annoying now. Why say you can change your tariff anytime when you clearly can not.  Anyone else had this  and how was it fixed. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Oops something gone wrong

Hi Sandy6,

unfortunately this does seem quite a common problem.

I think your best course of action would be to give Virgin mobile customer services a call on 789 from your Virgin mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone and see if they can help.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

AlexKid wrote:

Hi Sandy6,

unfortunately this does seem quite a common problem.

I think your best course of action would be to give Virgin mobile customer services a call on 789 from your Virgin mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone and see if they can help.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Alex, that's the most understated comment EVER.

The problem has been going on since MAY last year, VM know about this, and apparently 'are working hard to get it sorted' according to Mat_H, YET 10 MONTHS LATER, STILL, not working correctly. (I have a long running thread regarding this!!)

VM are really not interested in sorting it, EVER, despite 'words' that they spout....because that's all they are, words, they are not followed by ACTION...

Total waste of time.... Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sandy6,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear you're having trouble changing your tariff via your online account.

There is a known issue with some people not being able to do this. I've been told a system update was initiated in the early hours this morning to rectify this problem.

Please try again and let me know if the issue persists.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos