Menu
woodkentrob
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Online account shows £52.41 charges, no explanation.Call Virgin, Phillipines girl says ring back!

Pretty much as above, no option to speak to anyone whose first language is English. No supervision available apparently.....all recent usage records except last month show all wjthin tariff, Phillipino girl suggests ringing back another day as bill may then have been generated and may show reason for charge!!!! Total joke! Branson, do you know how you're treating customers?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Online account shows £52.41 charges, no explanation.Call Virgin, Phillipines girl says ring b...

Good morning Woodkentrob,

Thank you for taking the time to write into the Community, it's good meet you for the first time.

I would like to help and look at the bills for you but would need some additional information and also clear security with you first.

If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Online account shows £52.41 charges, no explanation.Call Virgin, Phillipines girl says ring back!

another person blaming branson. note....richard branson does not own virgin media. he has a small number of shares and is in no way responsible for anything at virgin media. i don't like him, but in this case he is not to blame. 

0 Kudos