Menu
OldMax
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Online account management busted

I'm finding a whole bunch of features in the mobile account management pages just don't work, e.g.: - I can't change my password or contact details in MyProfile. When I click on the "Change" button, I get a green tick indicating the entries are valid, but then absolutely nothing happens. When I navigate away, then back to the page, the entries are back to their old values. - Under "recent usage", it (currently) lists 7 pages, but only one can be displayed. I can click on any of the page buttons, and it jumps back to the top of the screen, but displays the same page every time (not even sure if it's the most recent). - When I try to find a Virgin contact to report the problem, I can't find anything relating to the website itself. When I try the "online chat" option, it lists the opening times of the chat facility, but I can't find any way to actually initiate a chat. Is this anything to do with the fact that I use Mozilla Firefox (V50.0 - latest)?
0 Kudos
OldMax
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Online account management busted

Just to clarify, every button/link in the "recent usage" data area (the "View" button, all the page buttons, the "Next Page", "Last Page", "download your data in CSV file" and "PDF file" links) links back to the page itself (in this case, "https://mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/recentusage?execution=e3s1#").
0 Kudos
OldMax
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Has anyone got a solution to this, because I've gotten nowhere, Virgin are being completely unhelpful, and I'm getting fed up?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi OldMax

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties with your online account. Are you experiencing these issues with Firefox alone or with other browsers as well?

Regards

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
OldMax
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Dave, and to answer your question, no, it's just the same with MSIE.

Tim

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi OldMax

Thanks for the reply, have you been able to login successfully to your online account on any other device?

Regards

Dave

0 Kudos
OldMax
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave

I can login from my (Android) phone, but with mixed results from there on. I did succeed in changing my contact phone number (though I had to click on the "Change" button twice), but I still cannot change my password.

Tim

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi OldMax

Sorry to hear about your continued difficulties, I'd like to take a closer look at your account and see if I can offer some assistance. I've sent you a private message which you can view by clicking on the envelope in the top right.

Many thanks.

Dave

0 Kudos