Menu
Pembo1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Online Account

I have never managed to access my online account, even spoke to an agent today who reset it with a new password. This is what I get when I try to login :-

Sorry - we can't seem to find you on our system.

Please double check the details you entered. You may need to register from scratch. It only takes a minute and we'll keep it interesting. Promise.

0 Kudos
Lurcherlover
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Online Account

Hi Pembo1,

Have you used the link on the login page to find out what email address your online account has been set up with? 

https://mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/forgottenUsername?execution=e2s1

All you need to do is pop in your mobile number, surname and postcode. If you have an online account, it will bring back the email address. If an online account isn't found, then you can go ahead and create one.

If an account is found but you can't remember the password to login, then use the next link to reset your password. You'll need to have your phone with you as you will be sent a text message containing an 8 character code which needs to be entered. 

https://mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/forgetPassword

Hope this helps

0 Kudos
Pembo1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tried all of that, none of it works, it doesn't recognise my email address or my phone number. Wish they didn't recognise me when they want to send the bill Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pembo1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you've been having difficulty with your mobile account online.

Are you still having issues with this?

Have you gone through the registration process? (Click here to do this)

I see from your post here you're a relatively new customer. It sounds like to me you haven't yet registered an account. You need to do this separately for Virgin Mobile so if you follow the link above then you should be fine.

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos