Menu
Garybest
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Number not ported

I have just got a virgin sim only contract for my daughter, this is the 4th one I have. I have ported her number from orange to vm. After receiving a text a week ago saying the number had ported it hadn't. I have contacted fm every day to tell them it had not ported. By the end of the week after speaking with a manager, I was very frustrated and I am now at the stage of cancelling all 4 contracts due to the incompetency of vm. They even argued with me that the number had ported as that is what the system said. I told them to call it themselves to proof it was not. My daughter is at university and has lost work due to where she works they could not get in touch to ask her to come in to work

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Number not ported

Hi Garybest,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you've had a problem with your number port. Has this been fixed for you?

If your daughter's number still isn't working, please let me know and I'll look into this for you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Number not ported

Hi Garybest,

Thanks for getting back to me via PM. I'm glad to hear that you were sent you a replacement SIM and your service is now working.

Please get back in touch via the Community Forum if there's anything else we can help with.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos