Menu
SomersetSteve
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not Amused

Was it really necessary for Virgin Mobile to text us in the early hours of the morning to inform us that our contract is coming to an end. First my wife at 2.00AM then me at 4.00 AM?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not Amused

Hi SomersetSteve,

Thanks for your post on the Community and welcome. I'm sorry that our text notification has been sent in the early hours of the morning. These are setup to send via an automated system.

We apologise for the inconvenience this causes.

Even though we haven't been advised of any possible changes in the future with this, we do take on board your feedback as we're always looking to improve the way we do things. I have passed your feedback onto the relevant department for this to be looked into for you. 

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SomersetSteve,

After forwarding your feedback regarding the early morning text notifications you and your partner received,  I have been asked for more details regarding the messages so that we can investigate this further. 

I will send you a private message requesting more information so that I can assist with this issue. Just click on the envelope icon at the top of this page.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SomersetSteve,

Thank you for getting back to me. I have sent those details to our mobile support team to investigate. 

We apologise for the inconvenience the early morning (middle of the night) texts have caused. Our team are now working on this to prevent it from happening again. Thank you for notifying us of this.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos